Talk

Advanced search

To stay at home and veg or get ifc my backside and go to the beach 90 mins away and feel rechargex

(10 Posts)
WheelyCote Sat 13-Apr-19 07:16:48

Working 6 days a week this month. Its shit but its better than being skint lol so shit but good but shit. Did i say it was shit

Theres a beach 90 mins away which i love. Recharges me. Dogs live it. Ive got to wwlk them anyway.

Checked tide times and its high tide 11-12pm which means if im gonna go that i need to get dressed!!!! And get off my backside now.

But i dontwannaaaaaa

If i go ill feel recharged ready for the next shit six day slog but the kitchen fridges wont be sorted......ling story. Im on top of house work. The dogs have already spotted tbe beach bag and pestering me (id planned to leave at 7 hahahahahahahaha as if).

Do i move or stay??? Help me decide quick pls

Damntheman Sat 13-Apr-19 07:18:22

Get off your arse and go! The cupboards can surely wait.

TillyTheTiger Sat 13-Apr-19 07:19:01

Go go go! Now this has made me want to go to the beach instead of the in-laws!

WheelyCote Sat 13-Apr-19 07:19:10

Damnit

desparate4sleep Sat 13-Apr-19 07:19:39

Go! You've actually inspired me to go too.

VioletCharlotte Sat 13-Apr-19 07:20:35

I'd stay at home. Beach days are lovely, but I don't think you'll find it relaxing if you're worried about all the stuff you've got to do at home. Maybe compromise and go for a walk somewhere nearby? Just being outside in nature will recharge you. Then maybe treat yourself to a coffee before going home, getting the jobs done and having a relaxing evening.

LoudestRoar Sat 13-Apr-19 07:21:30

Off you pop, have a great time at the beach!

KnittingSister Sat 13-Apr-19 07:23:43

Get up! Now! Go go go!
Have a fab time grin

WheelyCote Sat 13-Apr-19 07:23:56

Right if im going you lot have definately got to go too!

Ill be tge scary looking woman with yesterdays make up still on and tina turner hair

Eliza9919 Sat 13-Apr-19 08:37:37

I'm going to the beach today. We're only 5 mins away though and are doing the housework now.

Go, housework can wait.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: