Talk

Advanced search

To ask your opinion on this Facebook thread?

(8 Posts)
Notss Fri 12-Apr-19 20:50:27

I’ve not posted on this thread as I’m not from the area; but I’m on the group as I have local family.

I’ll warn you it’s gotten quite long; but you can skim read and get most of the gist of it.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/798959110124177?view=permalink&id=2262135070473233&anchor_composer=false

Who do you think was being unreasonable? I’m not entirely sure where I lie to be honest?

Sparkles07 Fri 12-Apr-19 20:55:29

This just takes you to the group so don't know what thread you are referring to

Notss Fri 12-Apr-19 20:57:10

Oh, i’m rubbish with computers! I’ll see if I can fix it. It’s the one about the raffle. Begins with the woman asking why her post was removed.

ShitAtScarbble Fri 12-Apr-19 20:58:17

Nope. I have no opinion on a bunch of people I don't know fighting about something I don't have any interest in.

Why would you think this of interest to the wider world?

FallenSky Fri 12-Apr-19 20:58:49

Link took me straight to the post.

I agree with the admin, as much as it's a good cause, they're right about needing a licence and also about being careful with accepting PayPal donations.

Notss Fri 12-Apr-19 21:01:25

I don’t think it would be of “interest” of the wider world; but just wanted some opinions of “outsiders”!

Surely people you don’t know fighting about something you don’t care about describes a good proportion of threads on this board!

RightOnTheEdge Fri 12-Apr-19 21:06:16

Your link took me straight to the thread so it does work.
I didn't really understand enough of what they were arguing about to have an opinion on it though, sorry.

yaela123 Fri 12-Apr-19 21:33:48

Well all I can say is that I'm not exactly rushing to move to Immington, and I think the admin was being very helpful!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »