Talk

Advanced search

To ask what your weekend is looking like?

(55 Posts)
imalwaysfreezing Fri 12-Apr-19 17:26:11

Usually on a Friday DP & I go out and do something together (usually cinema or dinner kind of thing) this week he's decided he's too tired (fair enough!) so I now have no plans.. it feels strange as we always do something on a Friday!grin

So far I've ordered a new printer (as I'm sick of spending hours writing out things for my studies (that I could just print and highlight!), I need to wash up and cook some dinner & take the dog out around 7.

Saturday we're going to do the food shop (Lidl & Morrisons or Asda most likely!), pick up the printer + ink and most likely go on a dog walk in the woods. Potentially do something in the evening but not likely.

Sunday is usually a lazy day, stay in, clean & walk the dog again.

What an exciting weekend..blush

echt Sat 13-Apr-19 06:23:58

Being in Australia, I'm one day ahead so full of the practicalities of arranging tradie quotes for work on the house, and the packing for a short break in the country.

whatkindofspring Sat 13-Apr-19 06:44:51

I'm 39 weeks and desperately wanting labour to start NOW.

Been up since 4 because I just can't get comfy anymore and now my 2 year old is up.

Husband will be off to work soon until 10pm so I predict a pretty lazy day...unless baby comes of course!

tomhazard Sat 13-Apr-19 06:50:15

My DH is away for work and has been for a week so far, so another day of me and the little DC! I expect we will go swimming this morning, then grab the scooters and go to the park. I have a friend coming over for a drink this evening. Tomorrow I have no idea. It's stretching ahead a bit with no one to share it and not much dosh

missteddy Sat 13-Apr-19 06:52:03

Sat morning I'm going to pick up a big maternity body pillow I found on marketplace so that I might actually get some sleep tonight!
Then hopefully doing something with dp as we haven't spent much time together lately.
Tomorrow going to a friends baby shower,

rosy71 Sat 13-Apr-19 07:04:51

Friday night we went to a quiz night.
Saturday- parkrun & haircut, housework.
Sunday- both boys have football matches then we'll visit my parents.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »