Talk

Advanced search

To ask why the Go Jetters are actually there?

(7 Posts)
SleepingStandingUp Fri 12-Apr-19 13:54:41

So they're flying to the Coliseum, and Glitch has ruined it, so they fix it and let Glitch go.

But what were they ACTUALLY THERE TO DO? If Glitch had been doing something nefarious somewhere else would they have just looked at it and taken a photo?

Is Ubercorn psychic and pretends he isn't?
Has he come from the future to fix everything Glitch has ever done wrong but is keeping it a secret?
Are they just lazy No-Jetters travelling the world for free?

And why doesn't Glitch get sent to jail for criminal damage?

TheInventorofToasterStreudel Sat 13-Apr-19 19:40:06

Also, Glitch got thrown out of the Go Jetter academy - but why? What do the Go Jetters do when they graduate? Is Xuli going to be flying fast jets? Or on the Birmingham - Magaluf Thomas Cook run?

TerracottaPies Sat 13-Apr-19 19:51:18

You should ask the CBeebies social media team on Facebook. They're pretty good at answering this sort of stuff.

Imadehimlikethat Sat 13-Apr-19 23:24:58

Well I reckon Glitch got kicked out for pulling a massive prank.
I assume there's actually thousands of Gi Jetter Graduates flying around rescuing people

BedraggledBlitz Sat 13-Apr-19 23:38:08

Are they more like community officers who patrol (the world) as a deterrent but have no powers of arrest?

PotatoScallop Sat 13-Apr-19 23:44:32

I assumed Glitch had a good heart but poor impulse control. So they don't lock him up, because mostly his motives aren't evil, he's just excitable.

Don't bloody start me on the misogyny though. Xuli rarely gets a click on, compared to the blokes. My DD would lose it each episode for a while there, because even to a 3yo, it was clearly NOT fair. Good reliable Xuli, there to fly the plane and take none of the glory. Setting young girls up for the reality of life. hmm

Imadehimlikethat Sun 14-Apr-19 13:51:15

Or Xuki has the most important job, flying the jet. None of the boys can do it, and they need click ons to be as useful as Xuli

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »