Talk

Advanced search

I keep crying is it normal

(4 Posts)
memaymamo Thu 11-Apr-19 06:29:33

It's not normal to cry so much, no. You do need more support by the sounds of it. You've been through a lot and you're carrying a lot, you poor thing. You deserve better for yourself thanks

RainbowMum11 Thu 11-Apr-19 01:16:30

Do you have any other support? Sounds like you have a huge amount to deal with.

Greeborising Thu 11-Apr-19 00:53:36

Well there was a lot in your post op.
You recognise you have issues that you sound like you are dealing with to a point.
Seeing your cpn once a week doesn’t sound ideal atm.
You really shouldn’t be crying all the time!
Tell your cpn how you are feeling
It’s not a matter of being a failure!
From your post I took that you have several MH issues that need addressing and added to that your children have issues, your husband is lovely, often away, but he saved you
Please talk to your cpn

Maddiemoosmum0203 Thu 11-Apr-19 00:35:53

I am an educated lady to masters level but I keep crying all the time,
I’m diagnosed with ptsd, depression and anxiety, I was (SA) from the ages of 4-17.
I have been happily married to the love of my life the one who saved me from that abuse so maybe I adore him
More than I should but he’s a fab dad does more than his share of housework when he’s here (he’s in the army) I work but only part time I love it it give me a break,
But when I’m home alone I start to panic have flashbacks especially In the early hours,
I have a cpn she comes once a week I just don’t feel normal,
My son has type one diabetes and my other son has autism I feel so alone I cry all the time
Should I ask for more help I feel like a failure?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »