Talk

Advanced search

To want a white t shirt that isn't see through?

(9 Posts)
naynaybiscuit Wed 10-Apr-19 21:21:08

Too much to ask?!

First world problem I know but seriously....why are they always bloody thin as anything and look like I'm wearing tracing paper.

vintagesewingmachine Wed 10-Apr-19 21:33:20

Watching for good suggestions. I used to love Gap plain white T shirts 15-20 years ago but the last one I bought was so transparent, you could see the tone of my skin through it, let alone my bra.

Timewarpdancer Wed 10-Apr-19 21:39:04

I agree, I bought more expensive ones from very and they were definitely better quality than some. I used to like next but they are terrible now

origamiunicorn Wed 10-Apr-19 21:41:04

I want to know too OP. You can even see my nude bra through most of them confused

DorisDances Wed 10-Apr-19 21:42:05

Ooh, yes, would love to know too!

Chilledout11 Wed 10-Apr-19 21:44:11

Yeah.. would love a few good white t shirts too. Heard uniqlo? (I think) on here but nevenever tried them .

lancaster Wed 10-Apr-19 21:56:18

Warehouse have some good ones.

DontCallMeShitley Wed 10-Apr-19 22:09:12

Not sure if this would help but I read that a red bra doesn't show through clothing, I haven't tried it though. I also can't find decent white T shirts, however I don't want the standard round neck and short sleeves, but a slightly lower or V neck and cap sleeves.

Am at the stage where I only buy coloured ones as they aren't transparent.

justbinthefeckinbyebyebox Thu 11-Apr-19 12:03:08

Bump
More answered needed... please!!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »