Talk

Advanced search

To think more should have been done....

(3 Posts)
Hadenoughofitall441 Wed 10-Apr-19 17:44:39

Went bowling for my sisters birthday, we booked the vip section due to DS being autistic and it’s sort of out of the way. Literally 5 minutes in and a bottle comes flying over the wall and hits my dd in the face. It came from the direction of foreign students. My brother went to ask them who threw the bottle and eventually one of them came over to admit it but not once did he say sorry. Next thing a gang of the group and a teacher came over and tried to intimidate us. The manager came over and apologised, not that it was there fault and to say sorry had my kids pick out something from the prize box. The bowling staff were really good. Not once did he get told off by the teacher and they happily all cracked on with thier bowling. AIBU to think that his teacher should have done more?

Tomtontom Wed 10-Apr-19 17:48:37

You should report it to the school if you know which one it is. Even if they are "foreign" you can still contact them.

TheGrey1houndSpeaks Wed 10-Apr-19 17:51:09

The bowling staff weren’t particularly good if they allowed the gang to continue without any consequences.
As a bare minimum they should have been forced to sign the accident book. That might have woken the teacher up.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »