Talk

Advanced search

Should I be concerned?

(6 Posts)
mcjx Mon 08-Apr-19 16:08:02

I haven't gotten out of bed all day. Only to go the toilet and for a bit of food. I can barely lift my head off the pillow.

I'm pregnant and I'm 35 weeks. I do suffer from anemia and started iron tablets about a month ago but they haven't worked as my levels are still low. Awaiting a new prescription that should be ready to collect tomorrow.

I've had days where I'm tired but never ever like this before, not where I have been unable to move or wake properly and have spent the entire day drifting in and out of sleep.

Should I be worried? sad

mcjx Mon 08-Apr-19 16:18:28

Anyone?

GreatDuckCookery Mon 08-Apr-19 16:19:55

Give your midwife a ring OP and explain how you’re feeling.

Upyourdaisy Mon 08-Apr-19 16:20:36

Can you get in touch with your midwife? Hope you're ok

mcjx Mon 08-Apr-19 16:22:09

I've got her number now as she text me at the weekend saying my iron needed treatment again. She asked me to look at iron rich foods also.

I'm just worried because yes I have felt knackered before but I've been able to pull myself out of bed and get on with the day somewhat, not today though.. my body just hasn't allowed it

GreatDuckCookery Mon 08-Apr-19 16:26:07

Give her a call now OP. She will want to know that you’re feeling the way you are.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: