Talk

Advanced search

Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to

(36 Posts)
Aprillygirl Sun 07-Apr-19 07:42:01

work I go,then back to chuck a pizza in the oven and make a salad for the kids,a quick spruce up then off out for dinner, courtesy of eldest daughter as a belated mother's day treat. What are your plans for the day? I shall look forward to reading what antics you are getting/have got up to later! wink

Auramigraine Sun 07-Apr-19 07:44:00

Pj day today with the kids while OH at work until 2. Long bath and plenty rest as I’m fighting a rotten cold.

CastleCrasher Sun 07-Apr-19 07:46:37

Flying a kite with dh and dcs!

Breathingfire Sun 07-Apr-19 07:48:10

A kids party this morning and tesco shop this afternoon. Wish I could have a pj day after very little sleep with baby

bliminy Sun 07-Apr-19 07:55:06

I think I'm going to go skiing while there's still snow in the mountains. But as it's currently nearly 3am I'm going to try to sleep some more first.

Hassled Sun 07-Apr-19 07:55:24

I will continue my pointless battle against the bastard bindweed that's taking over my garden. I've quite obsessed with how much I hate it and this year it's coming up everywhere. As I can't reasonably use napalm, I just have to keep finding the roots.

vampirethriller Sun 07-Apr-19 07:57:51

Walk the dog, then walk into town to buy nose spray for the snotty baby and meet a friend for coffee.

TheInventorofToasterStreudel Sun 07-Apr-19 08:04:49

12.5 hr shift. Swopped into it, have epic buyer's remorse

dalmatianmad Sun 07-Apr-19 08:06:36

Bed time! Just done a horrible 12 hour night shift, feel very sad and can't switch off, too many deaths sad

WoogleCone Sun 07-Apr-19 08:06:59

Work. Bah humbug!

HoraceCope Sun 07-Apr-19 08:07:08

dog woke me up at 6.00 am for a sloppy poo

hidinginthenightgarden Sun 07-Apr-19 08:10:45

Gym and then a lazy day. Just got back from a weeks holiday - 5 hour drive home. Everything aches!

SherlockSays Sun 07-Apr-19 08:14:18

Released from hospital with a disgusting stomach bug at 11pm last night, feeling loads better but fragile so I'll be laying in bed and in isolation from DD 8 months, which is going to be awful. Not seen her since yesterday afternoon already.

checkingforballoons Sun 07-Apr-19 08:18:28

Work for the morning, with hope that at least one of the three people I’m interviewing will actually turn up.
This afternoon will be pottering around at home, hopefully a nice roast later.
What I want to do is crawl back into bed after being on the sofa from 3am due to DH’s snoring.

Readysteadygoat Sun 07-Apr-19 08:19:18

A slow start after a rubbish night with our 11 month old then we're off to our nearest wetlands centre for an Easter duck trail.

nonetcurtains Sun 07-Apr-19 08:21:59

Mad hour starting at 8.30am to get the car packed up, then dh, ddog and I are off to Cornwall for a week. Self catering in a lovely cottage. 5.5hr journey, can't wait!

Sirzy Sun 07-Apr-19 08:25:51

Doing a 5k race with ds in his running wheelchair. Then hopefully out for a meal after if he is up to it

MrsMonkeyBear Sun 07-Apr-19 08:29:45

My first Sunday off in months and I'm cleaning the house ready for our holiday next week.

Eldest had a birthday party later on and my youngest is currently undoing all my cleaning in the living room.

Other than that I shall stay in my pjs as long as possible today and drink enough coffee to give an elephant the jitters

Lovestonap Sun 07-Apr-19 08:32:09

Belated mothers day for me too today, so have just had breakfast in bed then I'm taking kids to swimming lessons whilst dh cleans whole house and cooks roast lamb for 11 of us. Then he will tody up whilst I lie around on sofa and drink wine all afternoon. (diet starts tomorrow!)

ajandjjmum Sun 07-Apr-19 08:33:59

dalmatianmad
That must be really tough. Hope you have a settled day and can get some rest.

ThisIsTheEndgame Sun 07-Apr-19 08:35:52

Taking the kids to see the new Peppa movie in the cinema gin

Then home to make dinner and try to boil the kettle enough times to bath the kids (no hot water atm)

MillieMoodle Sun 07-Apr-19 08:36:02

Food shopping this morning, quick lunch at home then going to visit DH's nan in hospital. Unfortunately she is very unwell and we don't know how much longer she has left. We suspect days rather than weeks or months. Then DS1 has swimming later on. This evening we've got tacos for dinner and then DH and I will watch The Originals on Netflix once the DC are in bed.

Stravapalava Sun 07-Apr-19 08:36:10

Entertaining the parents - I'm doing quiche, crusty bread, ham, cheese, coleslaw & salad for lunch and I've made Mary Berry's marmalade traybake and a fruit salad for afters.

Then I'm off to work myself.

CollaterlieSistersSister Sun 07-Apr-19 08:36:43

Just finishing my second cup of coffee, awaiting the caffeine whoosh to kick me out of the door to an abs class I foolishly agreed to go to.

C’mon coffee, do your stuff will you.

AguerosAngel Sun 07-Apr-19 08:36:57

Football (again) with DS, food shop, tidy up for the cleaner coming tomorrow, possibly flying visit to the IL’s later, all very mundane today!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: