Talk

Advanced search

Medical check

(2 Posts)
Bronte123 Mon 01-Apr-19 01:52:26

Hi there i am feeling battered and bruised after quite a bad fall.....new outdoor class. I went four days in pain in my ribs before going to an a&e walk in centre. I had no bruises in that area and that is why i left it so long. I was seen by a male nurse and i am feeling a little uneasy ,a really friendly man. I had extreme pain in my right ribs the nurse examined me bare breasts checking my lungs. He then told me to lie down he checked my tummy.....I told him i had no other pain. He then lifted the waist of my jogging pants lifted the left hand side of my knickers,felt just above my groin. I have never experienced anything like this and i was highly medicated at the time. I have discussed this with my husband who said a female should have been present. This man walked out with me saying he should join the class and i saw a colleague of his take interest. She was watching him.....can anyone with medical knowledge please advise. I am not looking to report it i think it is something that is playing on my mind. Please no negative comments i was in severe pain at the time and trusted a friendly face.

Smotheroffive Mon 01-Apr-19 02:04:47

highly medicated on what, why, when was it given, what effect?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »