Talk

Advanced search

I just bought a new washing machine. And now I'm going to be plagued by emails, posts texts and calls.

(6 Posts)
BoobiesToTheRescue Sat 30-Mar-19 14:16:06

Just bought a new washing for machine. The company called to arrange the delivery.
The automated message before hand told me that I was going to be contacted in all these ways in case I need more shit from them. And if I don't want to be hounded then I should tell the person when I get through.
Which I did. He said he would put me back into the switch board where I press any button and ask to be taken off the marketing list.

I get presented with a list of options about delivery and delivery times and fuck all to do with marking. I've tried pressing buttons I've tried not pressing buttons (they just keep repeating the options until I get cut off) and I can not get through to any bastard that switches off this marketing hounding.

Bastards.

LucyAutumn Sat 30-Mar-19 14:25:40

It's not AO is it? They're terrible for for this kind of thing post sale.

crosspelican Sat 30-Mar-19 14:35:17

it's 100% ao.com, right? They're awful for this. Otherwise excellent customer service, though.

Nousernameforme Sat 30-Mar-19 14:38:27

Just say no or i dont want insurance when they call

BoobiesToTheRescue Sat 30-Mar-19 14:55:48

nousernameforme you have to be kidding me, right?
As if they will only call and they really will listen when I tell them to stop. 😂

It's not Ao, it's Indesit via Argos (this boy doesn't involved Argos though).

BoobiesToTheRescue Sat 30-Mar-19 14:56:04

This boy?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: