Talk

Advanced search

After pregnancy

(4 Posts)
lifeaftercsec Sat 30-Mar-19 01:27:17

I'm not sure where to post this so I'm going to post it here for traffic with a loose AIBU question.

I had c section 11 months ago. Periods returned 4 months ago and are every 3 weeks. Before then they were every other month as I have/had PCOS (I know sometimes pregnancy can fix pcos).

I had an EMCS but since my periods returned the period pain is different. Not unbearable but more stingy than achy.

DH and I are about to start TTC but AIBU to think this is something to worry about? Should I go doctors now or just see how TTC goes?

LudoFriend Sat 30-Mar-19 04:29:24

Can't say for sure, but I experience the same and have since the section (10yrs). I put it down to the scar tissue as it has got worse since the second. Hope that takes the worry out of it, but if you're worried I'm sure the GP will see you happily.

PregnantSea Sat 30-Mar-19 04:40:26

I would go to the doctors. It's good to this before you start ttc anyway so they can do your blood tests and all that. Better to be safe than sorry

mclady Sat 30-Mar-19 11:40:49

I noticed a huge change after my first section, less painful (before I'd feel like I'd been winded sometimes) and less heavy. Win win.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »