Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to wonder What The Actual Fuck?

(4 Posts)
Eliza9917 Thu 28-Mar-19 13:31:43

Why? Why would anyone think anyone would consider wearing these?

BUM DEAL People baffled by £235 denim pants that fully flash your bum cheeks – and just imagine the chaffing
By Josie Griffiths

PREPARE yourselves people. This designer is selling a £260 pair of denim pants - and no that isn't an Americanism.

The tiny jean shorts fully expose both your bum cheeks - with the hem cut right through the centre of the pocket - and are also high cut at the front.

They are by designer Y/Project and we're totally baffled about how you're supposed to wear them, as they expose more than most of our bikinis.

Described as a pair of "cotton denim hi-cut shorts" on the website, the jeans are marketed as having "five pockets" - but we doubt you'd fit much in there.

Posting a pic of the shorts on Instagram, Ssense said: "Two words: Denim panties. The SSENSE editors show you five ways to take your Canadian tuxedo to the next level".

On the website, they add: "These 'brief-style shorts' can be worn under or over pants, meaning they’re far more versatile than what you’d traditionally expect from a pair of briefs.

"Underwear that doesn’t need to stay 'under there'."

The snap racked up 7,600 likes - although we can't imagine actually wearing the jeans as pants or why anyone would splash out hundreds of their knickers.

Commenting on the snap, horrified shoppers wrote: "This is the ugliest thing I have ever seen in my life", "Wow these are just horrible" and labelled them "terrifying".

Others joked: "Chafing is great" and warned: "Two words... yeast infection".

People labelled the shorts 'horrible', 'terrifying' and 'the ugliest thing I have seen in my life'

www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/8729419/denim-pants-flash-bum-cheeks/?utm_campaign=sunmainfacebook270319&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1553723860

LegoPiecesEverywhere Thu 28-Mar-19 13:39:15

They probably cost less than a pound or two to make so if they sell a few their costs are covered. You cannot pay for the amount of publicity/free advertising the brand will get though.

Didntwanttochangemyname Thu 28-Mar-19 13:46:56

If I wanted to read shit like this I'd read The Sun..... Oh wait....!

coffeecoffeecofffee Thu 28-Mar-19 14:00:02

FFS🤦🏻‍♀️ it's not 'fashion' either. Only desperate IG 'models' would wear them 😂😂

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: