Talk

Advanced search

Healthy hamper.....

(12 Posts)
trebless Wed 27-Mar-19 21:02:21

I want to put a hamper together for my mum for Mother's Day but she's on a diet at the moment and doing really well....so what can I put in a 'healthy hamper' for her?

Leeds2 Wed 27-Mar-19 21:23:17

Fancy flavours of popcorn.
Tea/coffee.
Fruit.

slashlover Wed 27-Mar-19 21:23:32

Is she doing a specific diet or just being healthy?

Maybe some fresh fruit and veg? Some nice low calorie juice or beer? Depending on your budget a smoothie maker, juicer or soup maker?

aibutohavethisusername Wed 27-Mar-19 21:27:05

Maybe some Nakd bars.

Gingerkittykat Wed 27-Mar-19 21:31:20

I've seen those teabags you put into a water bottle to give it some flavour recently and wondered if they were any good. It would be a good way to liven up water without sugar or sweeteners.

Some small bars of good quality dark chocolate, healthier but still indulgent.

Lwmommy Wed 27-Mar-19 21:31:53

Make up, lotions or bath products that make her feel.nice and pampered.

For me theres a big psychological element to a diet and i stick to it better if i take time to do my nails, use a pretty smelling body lotion etc.

If she's adding exercise then a micro fibre towel for the gym, a new water bottle infuser thing, a pedometer if she doesnt have one.

A Graze subscription for.healthy snacks, i think you can do a limited 3 month gift subscription for.a reasonable price.

siddis Wed 27-Mar-19 21:32:46

Twinings Cold Infuse are delicious in sparkling water. The rose lemonade, passion fruit, and coconut ones are really nice!

Dixiechickonhols Wed 27-Mar-19 21:34:33

Fruit or green tea bags, voucher to get a facial or nails done, nice fruit.diet friendly Recipe book - pinch of nom one is just out.
Is she doing a particular diet?

lastqueenofscotland Wed 27-Mar-19 21:42:44

Really nice tea, a face mask, nice soap, stuff like that?

Thatmustbemyname Wed 27-Mar-19 21:45:03

I'd say it really depends what diet she's following as if Slimming World, then things like nakd bars and smoothies wouldn't be ok, but instead choose low syn things like skinny whips, and obviously fruit and veg.

Maybe add in a SW, WW or just a simple healthy food/fitness magazine. Containers maybe, so that she can do healthy lunches or
batch cooking, or if budget allows, a slow cooker will really help (tesco do one for £10-£15).

AirBiscuit Wed 27-Mar-19 21:47:40

A raw cabbage

Some sprouts

A bit of grated carrot.

The options are endless.

Atalune Wed 27-Mar-19 21:51:44

Nuts
Oat cakes
Berries
Naked drink
Berrocca
Bath salts
Candle
Sunscreen

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »