Talk

Advanced search

To eat my sons Lindt Bunny

(37 Posts)
Mammylamb Wed 27-Mar-19 20:23:22

A colleague of DH bought DS (3) a Lindt bunny st Christmas.

Generally we don’t let DS have much chocolate, usually only a tiny bar, or the odd small packet of haribo or piece of cake at parties or when we are out for coffee.

WIBU to eat it and replace it with some toy cars? (He loves toy cars)

He has no idea the bunny exists, so it’s not like he will be upset

Parker231 Wed 27-Mar-19 21:00:15

Eat it - Lindt chocolate is lovely

Langrish Wed 27-Mar-19 21:01:55

YABVU if you do not eat the bunny.

You have his best interests at heart is all.

BananasAreTheSourceOfEvil Wed 27-Mar-19 21:03:42

Does he know about the Easter Bunny yet? Would it not be really traumatic for him to be presented with an Easter Bunny then be expected to kill it and eat it?

By eating the bunny you are saving him from long-lasting childhood trauma.

YABU if you dont eat the bunny.

Redcrayons Wed 27-Mar-19 21:05:45

Think of the poor child's teeth. Eat it for him and congratulate yourself on what a great mum you are grin
Also puzzled about how you can forget about it. It wouldn't have made it to Boxing Day round here.

starzig Wed 27-Mar-19 21:11:10

No. It's not yours. Don't be greedy.

BrokenWing Wed 27-Mar-19 21:13:14

The bunnies usually come out at easter. Are you sure it's not a reindeer?

Russell19 Wed 27-Mar-19 21:26:55

@brokenwing I am so glad you said that because all I was thinking reading the whole thread was.... wtf lindt bunny at Christmas?! I thought they did bears and reindeer at Christmas. Check the date OP your might be a reject from LAST Easter shock hahahaha! (Not like it matters!)

Dieu Wed 27-Mar-19 21:38:03

Eat it and replace with the cheap Lidl/Aldi version!

Mammylamb Wed 27-Mar-19 21:38:25

So, I’ve eaten it!!

Except, it wasn’t actually a bunny. It was a teddy bear!!

Time40 Thu 28-Mar-19 02:27:19

Oh dear - weren't you traumatised? I ate a Lindt bunny once, and I felt so awful about biting into its poor little ears that I realised I could never, ever do such a thing again.

HappyPunky Thu 28-Mar-19 05:36:31

Lindt do little bunnies about the equivalent of a freddo. Eat his and get a little one for him if you feel bad.

Whoopsies Thu 28-Mar-19 06:58:28

My mil once brought ds a box of guillian chocolate seashells when he about 2, needless to say I ate them and bought him a packet of buttons!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »