Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to ask for help?

(7 Posts)
user1471444904 Tue 26-Mar-19 16:05:33

I have 12 yr old twin girls who are the most badly behaved, ignorant kids I have ever encountered!
It’s got to the point where I hate them coming home from school. I know the second they walk through the door the bitching, arguing and constant back-chat will start. It doesn’t matter what punishment is given, I try grounding them or taking away electronics etc but they don’t care. It’s just relentless .
No one would believe that we have older children, 6 of them in fact! none of them have ever acted as badly as these two.
Does anyone out there know what I can do? This is getting to the point where I feel like walking out and never coming back.

Tomtontom Tue 26-Mar-19 16:08:35

Typical teen girls.

Presumably there is something more going on if they're the most badly behaved kids ever?

Seeline Tue 26-Mar-19 16:12:12

What specifically are they doing that needs punishment?

Chocolateisfab Tue 26-Mar-19 16:17:54

My current train of thinking is to leave the room! Dd's are 12+13 and torturous!!
Just threatened to not go on the up and coming trip and send them with df!!

HarperIsBazaar Tue 26-Mar-19 16:17:58

You need to give examples before we can give you some suggestions

user1471444904 Tue 26-Mar-19 16:18:20

As I said we have others, 3 more girls and 3 boys to be precise, all older. but never had behaviour this bad. One is just destructive and the other is so spiteful.
And nothing going on either, no family problems, enough money for them not to miss out on the occasional holiday or big treats. All fine with school....

MummyOfTwo92 Tue 26-Mar-19 16:29:26

I think it's probably just teenage stage but MAYBE a generation thing as well. UANBU to ask for help if you think you need it x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »