To get the rage with some TV adverts

(210 Posts)
Monty27 Mon 25-Mar-19 22:53:04

Flash aaahhaa with the man and labradoodle dog or whatever it is
And AA with the toddler girl rocking it in the back of the car
I expect a lot of people love them.
Anyone else?

Bipbopbee Mon 25-Mar-19 22:54:47

Those stupid Muller yoghurt adverts with Nicole Sherzinger being a complete knob with yoghurt on her nose

americandream Mon 25-Mar-19 22:57:39

'I didn't even know Oral B MADE tootepaste.'

What did you think they made? Cement mixers? Silly bint.

Those awful nationwide ads with the shit poems, and the 3 old dears talking about their boyfriends. The latest one has Olive from 'on the buses' talking about the boyfriend she met 10 years ago. Who cares?

Vi Poo!

The vile corsodol ad, where the woman gobs blood into the wash basin vom! ALWAYS on at dinner time!

There are a LOT more.

Notthebloodymustardcushion Mon 25-Mar-19 23:00:34

The one where the Woman’s sole purpose in life, is to discover the true meaning of Turquoise...

Wtaf is that about?

Oh, and the “I feel Prrritttyyy” stupid wanky ‘Always’ piss pad advert! angry

Just writing them down is making me angry!!!

SymphonyofShadows Mon 25-Mar-19 23:07:17

YY to the piss pad woman!

There used to be a Persil advert where some twat referred to his best shirt as ‘The Lionheart’ WTF? I also hate the yoghurt bear thing.

Moviestar Mon 25-Mar-19 23:09:12

.The chewing gum ad where the parents come home early and catch the daughter and boyfriend.
I want to punch boxer shorts Tom in his very smug face more every time I see it .

Monty27 Mon 25-Mar-19 23:09:43

Yes yes all of those shock

RebeccaCloud9 Mon 25-Mar-19 23:10:24

Ha yes, I feel protected, and pretty hmm

But mainly all of the oral b ones, how have they managed to find so many annoying women!

RebeccaCloud9 Mon 25-Mar-19 23:11:28

Oh god yes the chewing gum one! As if being smug about just having shagged your daughter is going to be made better by standing there chewing gum! In his pants!

Bungalowbeth Mon 25-Mar-19 23:11:44

I hate the 2 girls on the bike thing going round the Haven holiday Park but I don’t mind the AA toddler.

CaptainSquirrel Mon 25-Mar-19 23:12:20

Yy all of them and the andrex one about feeling as clean as a squid. As though the notion of talking about bumholes wasn't unpleasant enough.

BringOnTheScience Mon 25-Mar-19 23:13:10

Ah yes. The Procter & Gamble zone. We know it's time to tidy up and get to bed when those come on.

MerryBerryCheesecake Mon 25-Mar-19 23:13:23

Eva Longoria can take her hi........yuh.........rah........lon.........ick acid and shove it up her own and L'Oreal Paris' co........ll........ect.........ive ber........um.....ho.......elles

Condescending bastards.

CaptainSquirrel Mon 25-Mar-19 23:13:38

Yes all of the oral b women are annoying and they also all have the exact same hair colour. I think they were grown in a lab.

Bungalowbeth Mon 25-Mar-19 23:14:29

Oh and the people who have won in the People’s Postcode Lottery singing along to that “knocking on the door” song!

acatcalledjohn Mon 25-Mar-19 23:17:05

The Oral B makes me grind my teeth not the point of the advert, I'm sure.

I find the Idris Elba one where he mimes to a little girl singing Que Sera very disturbing.

americandream Mon 25-Mar-19 23:17:35

OMG yes! the 'i feel prochected and prichy' one. ARGH! angry

Also, yes to the awful chewing gum one with the weird stary dad.

Postcode lottery ad is annoying. Has anyone ever won that irl, seriously???

Oh and 'HI - I'M BARRY SCOTT!' as if we should know who he is!

SlimGin Mon 25-Mar-19 23:17:50

The 'I get stomach pains that feel like a tight knot' (or something like that) with the woman with a VERY nasally voice. Goes right thorough me.

The Fairy(?) washing up liquid one where the two mums shake a tupperware of what looks like watery ketchup to see which cleans better, instead of washing like a normal person.

Oof loads others but will have to update as I watch.

snoogans Mon 25-Mar-19 23:18:41

Oh alllll the Oral B adverts. Especially that one who tries to eat an apple at the end (she can't even eat an apple properly!)

The evil demon possessed singing Baby.

The Mini Countryman radio advert for the 48 hour test drive with the stupid annoying woman: "The New Forest!"
Man says: "we can't stay here"
Woman: "were not going to!"
Urgh it's the patronising way she says it in this sing song voice. I want to put my foot through the radio every time.

Bungalowbeth Mon 25-Mar-19 23:21:05

I’ve won the odd £10 on the PPL but I can assure you I will not be singing in the street with Jeff Brazier if I won big.

I actually know someone who’s African Grey parrot has picked it up! 😂

acatcalledjohn Mon 25-Mar-19 23:21:41

Oh god yes, Eva Longoria. No dear, it's not the QUEEN of skin care, it just highlights how shit an actress you really are.

FluffyMunchkin Mon 25-Mar-19 23:22:08

The fucking meerkats. I despise them.

Bungalowbeth Mon 25-Mar-19 23:24:00

I think I dont mind demonic AA toddler as I love that song,

Sorry to hijack!

SrSteveOskowski Mon 25-Mar-19 23:27:50

I HATE AA toddler ad too and yes, Eva Longoria can indeed shove her HY-YA-LUH-RON-IC acid where the sun don't shine.

americandream Mon 25-Mar-19 23:39:39

grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »