Talk

Advanced search

Rejection from pets...

(16 Posts)
Boredgiraffes Mon 25-Mar-19 03:22:24

My puppy decided his bed was better than the couch tonight...I feel abandoned! He normally begs to be let up! AIBU that pets are secretly in control!!!

losingfaith Mon 25-Mar-19 03:37:03

Under the paw (as opposed to the thumb)...

Boredgiraffes Mon 25-Mar-19 03:41:04

I’m sure it was a long walk, he’ll be back 😂

LittleLongDog Mon 25-Mar-19 04:35:43

Unrelated and feel free not to answer but: are you sleeping on the sofa (and not in bed)?

recrudescence Mon 25-Mar-19 06:56:28

I feel quite put out when the dog favours the husband.

ponyprincess Mon 25-Mar-19 07:08:23

Mine has recently decided to sleep in the laundry basket instead of curling up with me!!

YANBU

GPatz Mon 25-Mar-19 07:10:20

My normally loving cat abandoned me for a few weeks in favour of hiding under the bed. Turns out I was pregnant.

HarrysOwl Mon 25-Mar-19 07:20:40

Turns out I was pregnant

Clearblue Cats (Available in Boots and PetsAtHome).

ChilliMum Mon 25-Mar-19 07:30:32

When dd was born ddog wouldnt even stay in the same room as me. Even if dh had dd in another room ddog would leave the room as soon as i came in! The only time she could stand to be around me was feeding and walks.

I was eventually forgiven for turning her world upside down and dd is ddogs favourite person in the world now. But it was a tough few months.

theresafoxunderthedecking Mon 25-Mar-19 07:31:00

i have a diva ish guinea pig, she knows she has 'picnic food' [celery etc] in the morning with her hay and museli if there is none available [rare]. she looks at me with a hard stare then flounces off to her bed. sits in the door way and glares instead at me smile she lives indoors in the dining room and has full visual into the kitchen and the fridge when the door is opened she's squeaks and fusses because she knows that's where her food lives !

theresafoxunderthedecking Mon 25-Mar-19 07:32:17

harry grin

vampirethriller Mon 25-Mar-19 07:46:04

My dog tells complete strangers that she's starving and desperate for food. She begs for other dogs treats in the park. Doesn't help that her allergies make her look like an RSPCA advert.

Glowerglass Mon 25-Mar-19 07:48:26

My cat prefers my husband who never wanted him. It devastates me.

Frouby Mon 25-Mar-19 07:49:01

My whippet used to love me and only me.

Then dh bribed her with a breakfast biscuit and milk every morning when he gets up for work.

If I come down first at a weekend she sits at the living room door crying and wagging her tail if she even hears him turn over in bed. Bitch.

MrsElijahMikaelson1 Mon 25-Mar-19 07:51:10

Our cat hates us and won’t be cuddled or stroked at all. Thinks she’s a dog so never even sleeps on the sofa or curled up like a cat does but full length in the middle of the floor. She only deigns to live here because I am food lady.

YesItsMeIDontCare Mon 25-Mar-19 07:51:29

AIBU that pets are secretly in control!!!

There's nothing secret about it in this house.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: