Talk

Advanced search

To wonder how much more Teresa may can take?

(4 Posts)
caroline161 Sun 24-Mar-19 09:04:34

Why does she carry on? Does she have moments when she looks in the mirror when she's cleaning her teeth and thinks " I can't be arsed with this?"

I certainly would have walked away weeks ago. What gives her the incentive to keep going?

Any thoughts?

Tomtontom Sun 24-Mar-19 09:08:08

She carries on because she's a psychopath. She gives zero shits about anyone but her and her husband's hedge fund mates. They're going to make a killing from Brexit, whilst the rest of us suffer.

Raffles1981 Sun 24-Mar-19 09:08:10

I have always thought that she has more balls than the rest of parliament put together. I agree, I certainly would have said "fuck this, cheese balls" many moons ago. She must have steel running through her to put up with all those men telling her they can do better. I imagine she will have a year long break after her run. I feel for her. It's not an easy position to be in and it doesn't matter what she does or says, she always facing criticism. I can only imagine her gins are big ones of an evening.

Raffles1981 Sun 24-Mar-19 09:08:58

Today 09:08 Tomtontom

She carries on because she's a psychopath. She gives zero shits about anyone but her and her husband's hedge fund mates. They're going to make a killing from Brexit, whilst the rest of us suffer

Isn't that everyone in parliament ever?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: