Talk

Advanced search

Sleepwalk or demon?

(16 Posts)
serahu Fri 22-Mar-19 04:16:25

Just woke up, I thought I heard my dog having a stretch. When I looked on the floor he wasn't there but I noticed my window was open. I don't remember opening it! I'm currently staying over at my dad's house for a family event. My sister has fallen asleep on the sofa downstairs and she has denied opening it. She is massively tired so has crashed out and would not have come upstairs (to my room) without going to her bed.

Oh as I am typing this my dad just got up to use the bathroom (was hoping it was him) but he just looked at me like I was crazy when I asked him and has denied opening the window. I didn't think it was him as he has always been very paranoid with closing windows at night when the central heating is on. He also wouldn't come into my room whilst I slept.

No one else in the house! Aibu to ask what you think is likely to have happened!

We live in a very quiet/safe cul de sac. The window is very large.

serahu Fri 22-Mar-19 04:17:55

Holy shit the bathroom window just automatically switched off (motion detector). Almost shat myself.

No history of sleep walking.

weaselwords Fri 22-Mar-19 04:34:45

Where is the dog?

Also, go sleep with your sister!

TheClaifeCrier Fri 22-Mar-19 04:35:09

Left unlocked and blown open?

SneakyGremlins Fri 22-Mar-19 04:41:35

Gusty fart blew it open.

serahu Fri 22-Mar-19 04:43:25

Dog is sleeping in the kitchen downstairs. Tempted to ask my sister to sleep up here with the dog!

I REALLY thought my dog was at the bottom of my bed, genuinely thought I heard panting and movement.

serahu Fri 22-Mar-19 04:44:05

SneakyGremlins - well I did eat chickpeas yesterday

serahu Fri 22-Mar-19 04:45:07

bathroom window=bathroom light

weaselwords Fri 22-Mar-19 04:50:42

Don’t look under the bed!

I’m not helping, am I?

Sleep in the kitchen with the dog. And your sister.

serahu Fri 22-Mar-19 04:57:35

Dog would usually sleep in this room with me but he made me open the door to let him out at midnight...trying not to dwell on this fact!

KathyS901 Fri 22-Mar-19 05:29:44

WHY DID THE DOG LEAVE??? shock Sorry OP, from the many many horror films I've watched I'd say you've definitely got a demon!

serahu Fri 22-Mar-19 08:03:50

Dog hasn't come to this room to wake me up. first tiime in 3 years!

Damntheman Fri 22-Mar-19 08:32:11

Are you still you OP, or has the demon eaten you and taken to wearing your skin?

PerpendicularVincent Fri 22-Mar-19 08:55:13

Damn grin

OP are you ok, or did you do the usual film thing of telling people, no one believes you, you get chased around the house whilst wearing unsuitable clothing and footwear, then fall over and scream instead of whacking the demon's tits off?

DecumusScotti Fri 22-Mar-19 09:01:09

It sounds like your sleep was a bit disturbed last night. You woke up, opened the window yourself in a half-asleep state, then fell asleep again and forgot about it? I... may have missed the point of this thread, mind you.

Karigan195 Fri 22-Mar-19 09:03:15

Go to the kitchen and get the salt. Whatever appears salt it and burn it. Then you’ll be fine smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: