Talk

Advanced search

Can any Leeds/Bradford people help me. If possible Indian, Pakistani or Bangladeshi for knowledge of jewellery.

(5 Posts)
user1471462428 Wed 20-Mar-19 14:29:23

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Impartialerror Wed 20-Mar-19 14:51:46

You can sell them at any Asian jewellers.

JacquesHammer Wed 20-Mar-19 14:53:52

The larger jewellery shops in Bradford are in the Whetley Hill/White Abbey Road area

BarbaraofSevillle Wed 20-Mar-19 14:59:51

Does it carry extra value in the styling or are you just looking for the value of the gold?

You could also look at posting them to Hatton Garden Metals. There's good information on Moneysavingexpert about sending them gold to sell. Saves you trawling round shops with it

Or in Leeds you're most likely to find an Asian jewellers on Dewsbury Road in Beeston or in or around Harehills.

user1471462428 Wed 20-Mar-19 17:35:40

The jeweller said they’re worth £350 for gold but thinks I could get £550 to sell on. Which is obviously a massive difference. The style she said was completely unsuited for the second hand market in my area (we’re very much the only BME family).
Worried about being seen but can’t go to online places as they will show up on my bank statement and I’m hoping for cash!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »