Talk

Advanced search

Builder peed on my wheelie bin WWYD?

(70 Posts)
Ghostedlikeazombie Wed 20-Mar-19 08:07:25

The title says it all really. I work from home so I'm in most the day. I've always told the builders if they need anything, just let me know. So far, they've said nothing.
I've been making them cups of tea twice a day. Should I stop?

TheQueef Wed 20-Mar-19 08:08:19

No tea unless they use the loo.

TheHolySmirk Wed 20-Mar-19 08:08:57

Just don't offer them fig rolls.

NotACleverName Wed 20-Mar-19 08:11:10

Play them at their own game. Piss on the builder.

TinselAndKnickers Wed 20-Mar-19 08:13:47

What?!

TheSerenDipitY Wed 20-Mar-19 08:14:43

Just don't offer them fig rolls
lmao

Ghostedlikeazombie Wed 20-Mar-19 08:19:32

Phew, haven't given them fig rolls, just Jammy Dodgers and Penguins. Hope those are safe?

catsmother Wed 20-Mar-19 08:33:06

Have you asked WTF they were playing at ?

gilchrist168 Wed 20-Mar-19 08:35:57

Leave them a piss poor review on Trustpilot.

Ghostedlikeazombie Wed 20-Mar-19 08:37:19

I think it's quite obvious what he was playing at catsmother

SchadenfreudePersonified Wed 20-Mar-19 08:39:51

That is dirty behaviour! I'd certainly say something and not give them any more refreshements. No tea = no need to pee.

There are some men who get a sort of thrill from this type of sordid behaviour. (There have been threads about it) - leaving toilets deliberately filthy etc. He could well be one of them.

I wouldn't even want him using my facilities after this incident, as I would be wondering if he was rubbing his tackle on anything.

It is gross!

SchadenfreudePersonified Wed 20-Mar-19 08:40:17

gilchrist

grin

WitsEnding Wed 20-Mar-19 08:40:51

Ask them to wash it down.

starsparkle08 Wed 20-Mar-19 08:41:11

LOL about the fig rolls so funny

I don’t no what’s best to do really as they might do it more if you say something .
I no it’s gross but I would probably just hose down the bin

JohnnyMcGrathSaysFuckOff Wed 20-Mar-19 08:42:15

piss on the builder

grin grin

70isaLimitNotaTarget Wed 20-Mar-19 08:43:31

They most likely don't want to traipse through your house with dirty boots or all the hassel of removing them.

Male pee is sterile
And keeps foxes away !

Get them to sluice the bin at the end of the day after you've rubbed their noses in it . Tell them it's not their territory so don't bloody mark it !

( Be prepared for them to walk if you argue with them, then you'll have a 3 month+ wait for new builders)

JohnnyMcGrathSaysFuckOff Wed 20-Mar-19 08:44:12

In all seriousness I would be direct and say "next time you need a pee can you pop upstairs to the loo please?" With a bit of an eyebrow raise....

And hope that shamed him!

recrudescence Wed 20-Mar-19 08:44:39

Time for ostentatious unrolling of the garden hose and much rigorous sluicing of the wheelie bin.

SausageMashandOnionGravy Wed 20-Mar-19 08:44:56

They must have had to stand on something to pee in a wheelie bin, are you sure it's not rain water?! If they were going to wee I'm sure they'd just do it in the garden rather than climbing up on something to piss in your bin.

Ghostedlikeazombie Wed 20-Mar-19 08:47:35

ON the bin, sausages, not in it. I'm sure he was aiming for the stones all around it, but there was splashage.

I'm hoping it might rain before bin day

SkintAsASkintThing Wed 20-Mar-19 08:49:21

Wouldn't bother me as I'd prefer it to him traipsing mud through the house .........I would gleefully let him know he'd been clocked tho. grin and probably ask him to hose it down.

It's only wee ........outside is full of wee and poo from animals and insects already. 🤷

RedRiverShore Wed 20-Mar-19 08:49:32

In it or on it (like a dog cocking its leg up again it)?

Meralia Wed 20-Mar-19 08:49:39

My window cleaner pissed in my back garden once...

RedRiverShore Wed 20-Mar-19 08:50:22

I see you have answered my question OPgrin

MatildaTheCat Wed 20-Mar-19 08:56:47

Speak with whoever is in charge about toilet arrangements. I think what you describe is quite common when a site loo isn’t provided, it’s quick and convenient if fairly grim.

I’d say a neighbour noticed and complained and you need to sort out a better arrangement going forward. That does mean either having them use your loo or providing a portable loo though.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »