Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to leave a note

(4 Posts)
Sadbri Mon 18-Mar-19 19:09:44

I live in a block of flats that have bottom level parking. I'm on the first floor (technically second floor) just for help with context. In the carpark the landlords have fitted a cigarette box however this is directly under my 1 year old window.
Last summer we had issues with people smoking weed, but it was only about 1 or 2 times a month so didn't feel a huge urge to complain to anyone. However I'm noticing more and more people smoking weed in the carpark. The problem is when my daughters windows are open it often floats into her room.
Would I be unreasonable to contact the Landlord to see if they can move the box or would people respect my wishes and smoke elsewhere if I left a note on the box explaining.

WorraLiberty Mon 18-Mar-19 19:11:48

Ask the Landlord

Anything else would be too much of a headache, as some might respect your wishes and some might not.

dragonsfire Mon 18-Mar-19 19:12:27

Talk to your landlord

Sadbri Mon 18-Mar-19 19:30:51

Thanks it's just so frustrating. If I could move my girls room I would but that's just not possible x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »