Talk

Advanced search

Are there any travel agents out there?

(8 Posts)
Cameron2012 Sun 17-Mar-19 16:41:38

Hi, posting for traffic, feeling really stressed and hoping there is a travel agent that can help me.
Booked to go to Australia via last minute.com, am trying to get visas but having problems as to how to apply.
The Australian website says apply for one of three visas, an e visa, page comes up not available , an electronic visa says you can’t apply on line and have to apply through your airline or your travel agent and the third one which is unsuitable.
We don’t have a travel agent and the airline doesn’t seem to process applications unless you bookmark direct.
So my question is do any travel agents process visa applications for a fee even if you havnt booked through them.
I know there are loads of online companies that do but I am wary of giving my details out online and potentially arriving in Australia and finding out my e visa doesn’t exist.
Please help 😀

Cameron2012 Sun 17-Mar-19 16:42:55

Booked direct not bookmarked

koality Sun 17-Mar-19 16:56:45

You want the 651 evisitor, just wait till the website comes back online. When are you travelling? It usually comes back approved within a day or so.

koality Sun 17-Mar-19 17:02:37

The immi link is working now, think they were doing maintenance as it is 4am in Aus.

Cameron2012 Sun 17-Mar-19 17:02:46

We arnt travelling for a while yet, the thing that was confusing us is the message says the page is down until July 2018, so we wernt sure if it was still available.Thanks for replying I have even tried the Australian Office with no luck.

FrangipaniBlue Sun 17-Mar-19 17:05:13

When I went to Aus with work the company booked flights and hotel and I did my visa myself online, think it came back on email within 48hrs so just keep trying if you've plenty of time smile

Cameron2012 Sun 17-Mar-19 17:40:40

Thankyou for your help we have applied for the 651 😃😃

Cameron2012 Sun 17-Mar-19 17:50:52

Blimey approved in about 2 mins, cheers everyone

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »