Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to think the PM should agree a plan with parliament before taking it to the EU?

(7 Posts)
WhatNews Sun 17-Mar-19 13:24:44

Rather than going alone to the EU and then getting each deal rejected through parliament afterwards?

Seems a bit cart before the horse to me really and I wondered why she hasn't thought of that already?

GottenGottenGotten Sun 17-Mar-19 13:26:41

But what she agrees to with Parliament is unlikely to get agreed by the EU... so it would end up in a similar to and fro situation...

FusionChefGeoff Sun 17-Mar-19 13:39:28

MPs voted NO to the opportunity to discuss and vote for what they actually do want.

The mind boggles at the whole sorry affair.

Parker231 Sun 17-Mar-19 13:42:02

If her WA gets rejected again next week and she goes to the EU without a plan, major risk that we’ll have a no deal exit at the end of this month.

DGRossetti Sun 17-Mar-19 13:42:15

Since the referendum question was so open ended, then any criticism of how Brexit is being progressed is pretty unreasonable. If people wanted it to be carried out in a certain way they should have stuck that on the ballot slip and people could choose.

As it is, people wanted Leave, and this is what it looks like. Prove me wrong.

Cranky17 Sun 17-Mar-19 13:50:34

Nothing ever going to an agreement, we are almost a hung parliament. So there is never going to be an agreement

Heatherjayne1972 Sun 17-Mar-19 14:04:36

They Should have done exactly that before triggering article 50

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: