Talk

Advanced search

To think this is a punishment

(6 Posts)
whatdoyouwantfromme Sun 17-Mar-19 08:38:01

2nd IVF cycle failed, I'm beginning to think this is some sort of punishment. Completely broken. Didn't even get anything to transfer. Absolutely devastated

holly1501 Sun 17-Mar-19 08:40:33

sad please don't beat yourself up. Keep positive x

PurpleDaisies Sun 17-Mar-19 08:43:12

You don’t have to keep positive. It’s an awful thing to go through. Feeling like you do is totally normal. flowers

Your clinic will usually have a counsellor. It might be helpful to talk to them.

PurpleDaisies Sun 17-Mar-19 08:45:35

Should have said, it isn’t a punishment. You didn’t do anything wrong. The success rate isn’t that high so unfortunately it’s normal for it not to always work and it doesn’t mean it’s your fault. flowers

The infertility board might be a better place for support.

JuniLoolaPalooza Sun 17-Mar-19 08:47:12

It is not a punishment. Shit things happen to people all the time for no reasons.
I'm so sorry for what you're going through. But there was nothing you did to cause it.

AllTheUserNamesAreTaken Sun 17-Mar-19 08:50:24

It’s not punishment and you didn’t do anything wrong. Try not to think like that but you don’t have to be positive and it’s ok to cry and be angry. It’s shit and i’m sorry it hasn’t worked for you flowers

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »