Talk

Advanced search

Further to the NZ mosque attack.

(10 Posts)
Tinkerbell456 Sun 17-Mar-19 06:02:16

In breaking news an idiot has driven his car into a mosque in Queensland and screamed antiMoslem abuse. Fortunately apparently no injuries. Physical anyway. There just is no cre for arse is there?

Teachtolive Sun 17-Mar-19 07:57:50

Theres a cure alright, but its frowned upon in polite society. Its horrific how these people think they are justified in what they do.

HateWarts Sun 17-Mar-19 07:59:22

@Teachtolive What would that be? The death penalty?

Teachtolive Sun 17-Mar-19 08:12:43

@HateWarts, no I'm not a fan of the death penalty. But there's certainly an argument for rounding em all up and sticking them on an island somewhere and leaving them to themselves! Let the rest of us get on in peace.

Tinkerbell456 Sun 17-Mar-19 08:17:51

Teach to live, you offer an appealing solution. Maybe these people could be simply supplied with the means of life and let them get on with it away from us. Sadly, they are our human family. A phrase that sounds accidentally religious, but the sentiment is good. If we did this to all young dickheads, we would never see old dickheads.

Tinkerbell456 Sun 17-Mar-19 08:27:22

Apologies for the double post. Not seeing old dickheads? Is there a downside to that?

CherryPavlova Sun 17-Mar-19 08:34:26

I’m with Martin Luther King. Darkness does not drive out darkness, hate does not drive out hate.

Tinkerbell456 Sun 17-Mar-19 08:37:04

CherryPavlova, would you consider an irregular relationship with me? Just kidding, but I feel exhausted by the hate,

Underthecarpet Sun 17-Mar-19 08:38:45

*@HateWarts, no I'm not a fan of the death penalty. But there's certainly an argument for rounding em all up and sticking them on an island somewhere and leaving them to themselves! Let the rest of us get on in peace.*

I'm afraid Australia has form in this regard.

Teachtolive Sun 17-Mar-19 08:49:38

I am of course not being serious in my response but every so often I have a little fantasy where I own an island and everyone is free to live there provided they follow some very simple rules. The only punishment for breach of the rules is exile. If you're going to be an ass I don't want you on my island, simple! (Again, note that this is fantasy!)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: