Talk

Advanced search

Shiny hair

(29 Posts)
SparklySneakers Sat 16-Mar-19 23:30:01

Sorry for posting here but style and beauty doesn't seem to get much traffic I've found.

I was watching tv this morning-some breakfast type news show-and there was an Irish band playing and the woman had the most amazingly shiny hair.
I've noticed before on tv that a female guest had amazingly shiny hair. Is it the lighting? Is it hair spray? How do they get it so shiny?? My hairdresser always says what great condition my hair is in but it's not shiny like these two women. I don't colour it, it's a natural slightly wavy golden reddish blonde, maybe colourants add shine?

Do you have shiny hair? If so how do you achieve it?

GwenCooper81 Sun 17-Mar-19 13:10:27

I think your hair looks fine. That's the type of hair I said about in my previous post. It hangs nicely and the tones are lovely. Some serum and finished with a shine spray would help. Mine is a huge wavy thick mess unless I tame it with the hairdryer and plenty of conditioner. I always notice it shines more after being freshly trimmed and done at the hairdressers.

PutyourtoponTrevor Sun 17-Mar-19 13:44:13

You can buy shine sprays

Zoflorabore Sun 17-Mar-19 13:49:35

My hair is very shiny, always has been as is very very dark but I do look after it.

I use Aussie products and what I love most is the three minute miracle conditioner which I use twice a week. I have washed my hair without it and really noticed the difference.

Darkstar4855 Sun 17-Mar-19 17:00:13

Mine isn’t naturally shiny but I use Lush henna which gives it an amazing shine and is worth the fuss/mess.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »