Talk

Advanced search

How do you cope with people you dont like?

(4 Posts)
Bobbycat121 Fri 15-Mar-19 16:31:57

My dd is in a mainstream school but has a ehcp. She is on 1:1 support and a new 1:1 has recently started. She has one woman in the afternoon and one in the morning.
This woman is with her in the mornings. I really cant stand her! I took an instant dislike to her and I dont like the way she speaks to or deals with my daughter.

How do you cope with people you dont like 😩?! I actually cant stand her and am surprised they hired her. I know Im BU and I just need to accept it but any tips for dealing with this?

blockedoffandfuckedoff Fri 15-Mar-19 16:34:30

I was going to say that i normally just have very little to do with them and I’m Civil on the occasion that I do have to deal with them. However, in the instance you’ve described you’ll need to raise the issue of how she speaks to your daughter or his will fester and simmer.

I hope you get it sorted!

Bobbycat121 Fri 15-Mar-19 16:45:37

Im worried if I address it with the senco they will mention it to her (ofcourse) and my dd will still have to work with her then it will just be awkward 😢

BlueMerchant Fri 15-Mar-19 16:49:50

You need to mention it asap.You need to feel confident and be on the same page as this woman. Agree with pp.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »