Talk

Advanced search

Lunch boxes - Posting for traffic

(5 Posts)
LMW1990 Thu 14-Mar-19 19:35:22

I'm due to go back to full time work in a few weeks time. I'm planning to take lunch and DP will also do the same - to save money mainly but also to try cut out eating crap whilst at work!

I love the Sistema To Go boxes like the bento, salad etc. but I was wondering if anyone could recommend anything similar but less pricey?

I love the colours and the little sauce pots etc. We currently have the soup and egg boxes already. But before I fork out a small fortune, I'd love to hear about alternatives!!

Janek Thu 14-Mar-19 19:40:09

My dp swears by this one from lakeland although there is a larger version which might be better for your purposes.

LMW1990 Thu 14-Mar-19 19:42:53

Ooooooh I do like the look of that!!!

GarthFunkel Thu 14-Mar-19 19:47:53

We tend to use meal prep containers like www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07D2B8MWX/?tag=mumsnetforu03-21 - you can get 2,3 or 4 compartments ones, and 10 for the price of 1 sistema. We had the sistema cubes but there was a spate of leaving lunchboxes on the field and/or drop kicking them across the cloakroom. The last batch of these have lasted 2 years of daily use - I think we have 7 out of 10 of them left.

buckeejit Thu 14-Mar-19 19:53:53

I find this type best

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: