Talk

Advanced search

in expecting refund from GLTC for delivery 12 weeks overdue ?

(6 Posts)
amyclaramum Mon 09-Jul-07 16:56:32

I ordered a bunkbed from their catalogue on 2nd March. It was delivered with missing and broken pieces and no instructions. (I was charged £24.95 for the delivery on top of the £600 odd for the actual bed!)
Its now July and I am still waiting for the replacement side rail. I have wasted so much time on the phone and e-mail trying to get anyone to help and each time get fobbed off. I am getting so pssd off by it all that thought I would ask you for advice and if anyone else had experienced the same kind of "service" from GLTC ?!!

inamuckingfuddle Mon 09-Jul-07 17:30:18

This is pretty shoddy treatment amyclaramum I had a problem with them just before xmas which messed up DTs birthday pressies - they sent 2 of one thing rather than 2 different things, so I had to send one back and re-order, took ages, they did refund postage though, quite quickly too. Can't mumsnet pull some strings?

chevre Mon 09-Jul-07 17:35:25

i bought a bunny clock and sent it back when i realised it was a piece of crap (not gltc fault they jsut peddle the things) but i had to phone and phone to get my cash back, luckily i had returned it recorded delivery so i could tell them when they had received it and who had signed for it.

amyclaramum Tue 10-Jul-07 13:06:32

Thanks Chevre and IAMF - I think I will write an assertive letter and copy it to all the Directors ! Hopefully I will get a reply if I go to the "top" of the Company!

GLTC Mon 17-Sep-07 21:57:16

Not at all - Really sorry for what is clearly a bad experiance, please let me know if everything hasn't been sorted out.
will [at] gltc.co.uk

mm22bys Tue 18-Sep-07 09:44:15

We had a problem with GLTC too last year, but only over a bed rail so while not a big deal I still wanted my money back.

It did take a couple of emails, phone calls and faxes but eventually I did get my money back (and agree about the bunny clock, def crapola!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now