Talk

Advanced search

to be a little shocked at what I found on an old video camera.. (lighthearted)

(5 Posts)
elephantoverthehill Tue 12-Mar-19 18:35:57

My nephews were in charge of a video camera many moons ago at a family wedding. They took a bottle of champagne and drank it in the woods and they filmed it grin we can still make them blush by mentioning it.

WFTisgoingoninmyhead Tue 12-Mar-19 18:31:11

Sleepyandtired21
As a middle aged woman, I can safely report that, intelligence aside, all 14-18 year old boys are stupid. Urgh.. for your friends nasty find. I can also report, no sexual content on my son’s camera!
Easterbunny. That sounds like fun!

Easterbunnyiscomingsoon Tue 12-Mar-19 14:22:36

Once came across ds's old mobile with a video of him and his mates joy riding across a carpark in a supermarket trolley!
Was hilarious as ds ended up in a very spikey shrub screaming!!

Sleepyandtired21 Tue 12-Mar-19 14:16:32

Omg why would he film all that! Bit stupid to commit crimes and record it all..! At least you can look back and laugh

Not kids but my friend got an old video camera off her mum and found a full on sex tape. It’s made me decide I will never look at someone else’s video camera 😂

WFTisgoingoninmyhead Tue 12-Mar-19 13:50:48

Clearing out my sons things from an old container at our factory and found a video camera that he owned from age 14 to about 18, on it I found amongst other things, the following:

Him and some friends setting fire to the local conservative candidate billboards during a general election campaign!! (I remember seeing them all round town burned to a crisp and wondering what happened)

Him and his band having , what can only be described as a mini festival in our garden, about 30 local kids in attendance, including my DD, who was usually so keen to "grass him up" when I asked her why she hadn't said anything, she said " He gave me a free ticket"!!!

Him driving his friends car, he had no license at this age and I am frankly shocked as to why he took so long to pass, as his skills were immense!!

He was a good boy, or so I thought, and he is now 27 and a big wig in digital advertising.

He has taken the camera off me.

What have you found out about your kids, years after the event?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »