Talk

Advanced search

Alone forever!!

(5 Posts)
Escumator Sun 10-Mar-19 20:13:06

Several months out of an abusive relationship. Met someone else. Spotted signs early on he to is kore than likely abusive. Now I feel as though il forever be alone.

Is there any single mums of 4 or aibu in expecting a decent person to come along?

Bobbycat121 Sun 10-Mar-19 22:27:56

Im a single mum of 4 and have been single for 3 years. Its only lately ive started to thinj about dating. Why not take a break from dating rather than jumping from one relationship to the next?

awesmum Sun 10-Mar-19 22:44:44

Single mum of 4 split in October- am waiting a looooooooonnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg time before thinking about anything but repairing me, building up me, knowing me, learning about me. Focusing on the kids and myself. Developing who I am a person without abuse and control. Most of all healing and breathing.

Oldstyle Sun 10-Mar-19 22:46:14

My DIL is a mum to 5 and met a lovely bloke with one child. Rock solid and kind. They've just moved in together. They tend to come along when you aren't looking for them in my experience.

ShatnersWig Sun 10-Mar-19 22:50:45

What bobbycat said with bells on

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: