Talk

Advanced search

Feeling regret or guilty 😥

(5 Posts)
Justagirlwholovesaboy Sun 10-Mar-19 03:12:03

Have you? What’s your biggest regret or something you feel guilty about?

Birdie6 Sun 10-Mar-19 03:15:19

Biggest regret - staying with my ex for as long as I did. I was a doormat and I deserved better.

Guilt - nothing comes to mind. I usually think before I act / speak, so the guilt thing doesn't happen much.

WhatToDoAboutWailmerGoneRogue Sun 10-Mar-19 03:16:04

I don’t have regrets; I wouldn’t be where I am today if anything in my past had been different.

I also don’t feel guilty for anything. What’s done is done. You can learn from the past, and you will never move forward if you hold onto feelings of regret or guilt. They just drag you down.

maras2 Sun 10-Mar-19 03:42:06

Je ne regrette rien smile

TheSquashyHatOfMrGnosspelius Sun 10-Mar-19 04:00:27

I regret not training as a nurse. I attended the Project 2000 conference in London and was very excited about it and had my application all ready for the clearing. When I told my sister I wanted to do it she said, "What? With your maths skills!" and I let it put me off.
I went on to a job where I use maths every day and because I am aware my maths are not great I check and double check and have never had a problem. I have done this job for thirty years now I even noticed my boss had overpaid the VAT one month by 16k.
I don't think about it constantly or anything but I really wish I had not listened to my sister.
Guilt. Too many to mention grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »