Talk

Advanced search

Pizza

(38 Posts)
hardyloveit Sat 09-Mar-19 17:10:04

Light hearted but not lol!

So husband goes to shop to get us all pizza - I asked for a stuffed crust one (cheese) he knows what I like but never manages to get me the one I actually like..... ever!!

So he comes home and gets me a stuffed tomato crust and said there wasn't any with stuffed cheese crust....... he got one with pepperoni !!! I said I'd have just taken the pepperoni off!

Aibu to think stuffed tomato is NOT the same as stuffed cheese!!!!

WorraLiberty Sat 09-Mar-19 17:11:55

How many alternatives did you give him?

AtleastitsnotMonday Sat 09-Mar-19 17:14:18

No not the same, not heard of stuffed tomato, do you mean the actual crust is stuffed with tomato sauce? I’m not a stuffed crust fan but stuffed with tomato sauce sounds quite nice!

Chouetted Sat 09-Mar-19 17:16:52

I know this isn't the point, but where did you get stuffed tomato from? That sounds amazing!

hardyloveit Sat 09-Mar-19 17:17:26

I literally just said to him anything with stuffed crust of cheese!

He came back with a margarita stuffed with tomato crust?? The crust is stuffed with tomato sauce!

He said there was none with stuffed cheese yet he had his own with pepperoni!!

BlueMerchant Sat 09-Mar-19 17:18:49

YANBU.Stuffed tomato crust isn't nice. I'd be v dissapointed. Very dissapointed with pepperoni too if I'd 'requested' cheese.

bookmum08 Sat 09-Mar-19 17:20:10

My husband is the same. "that's all they had"
Really? In Iceland where there is about 5 different pizza freezers.

BlueMerchant Sat 09-Mar-19 17:20:31

Re readblush.
Very unreasonable man. Get rid.

JellyTeapot Sat 09-Mar-19 17:21:36

If he got one for himself with a cheese crust then surely you just eat his. Problem solved grin

Jellybean100 Sat 09-Mar-19 17:21:48

LTB.

Gooseygoosey12345 Sat 09-Mar-19 17:22:54

I really hope you ate his pizza. Bastard. Nothing worse than getting excited for a certain food then you get it and it's wrong angry

Rixera Sat 09-Mar-19 17:23:34

Eat his crusts and your central pizza. Give him tomato crusts. See how he likes it.

CosmicCanary Sat 09-Mar-19 17:25:20

I hate this.

ExDH used to do the same.

I would always make an effort to know and buy what he likes yet he would get me any old crap followed by the line "they didn't have what you wanted"
I once went straight back to the shop and they had about 20 of the item I had requested.

Truth was he actually didnt give a shit.
I was not important enough for him to care put the effort in or even remember my likes/dislikes. We were together 15 years.

One if the many reasons he is now exdh grin

hardyloveit Sat 09-Mar-19 17:25:32

Haha he actually just went out and low and behold got me a stuffed cheese as I said that's okay il just eat yours then ...... he didn't want the tomato stuffed crust funnily enough!!

For those asking it's a Chicago town one from Tesco

AryaStarkWolf Sat 09-Mar-19 17:25:56

The stuffed tomato crust is quite nice but yeah I hate when you're looking forward to something and you end up with the wrong thing

WhoWants2Know Sat 09-Mar-19 17:28:37

I kind of like the tomato stuffed crust too.

AryaStarkWolf Sat 09-Mar-19 17:31:01

Regarding your latest update, did he go back to the same shop or a different one? shock

codenameduchess Sat 09-Mar-19 17:32:23

I was going to say LTB until I saw the last update.... he redeemed himself at the last second 😂

I don't see the appeal of tomato stuffed crust, now pizza huts hotdog stuffed crust I can get behind!

hardyloveit Sat 09-Mar-19 17:46:32

I'm not sure if it was a different shop as we have a few supermarkets in town walking distance from each other!

I'm hungover so was really looking forward to what I had asked ....I'm glad I now have it as I would have eaten his!!! N then he would have been left without lol!

hardyloveit Sat 09-Mar-19 17:47:05

I love the cheese and hotdog stuffed crust!!!

IHaveBrilloHair Sat 09-Mar-19 17:48:08

I find the cheese in those ones never melts properly so the tomato is better.

WhoWants2Know Sat 09-Mar-19 18:29:11

Now I want a tomato crust pizza. Or a cheese crust. Or any crust.

MirriVan Sat 09-Mar-19 18:31:47

Well done for taking 'his' (it's wasn't his it was the one YOU asked for!).

Rixera Sat 09-Mar-19 19:15:38

OMFG where do you get hotdog stuffed ones???

Chouetted Sat 09-Mar-19 19:46:21

Thanks for the pizza info, I'll check it out.

Dominos briefly did hotdog stuffed crusts, they were amazing.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »