Talk

Advanced search

WIBU to ask for more help?

(1 Post)
Chanandlersbong Fri 08-Mar-19 19:01:54

First time poster, long time lurker. I just need a rant really. So DH and I have 2 DC & 1 on the way. I'm currently in the throes of horrific morning sickness. I'm a SAHM while DH works. He works hard for us and this I understand. My problem is when he comes home his day stops there. He gets to relax. I cook, I clean, I shop, I look after DC, I do bathtime/bedtime routine, I change the nappies and I never clock off. I get that's what being a mum is and for the most part I don't complain. My problem is on the rare occasion DH comes home and the dishes aren't done or the bins not taken out he will sulk and slam like a child. DD is a teenager and could help out more but DH barely lifts a finger (even at weekends) and then behaves like this. WIBU to ask him to help out a little more in the evenings while I'm not feeling so good? I get I'm lucky compared to some of the threads I see on here and we have a great relationship and I love DH dearly I'm just very upset atm.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »