Talk

Advanced search

To tell you to try chocolate in a Yorkshire pudding!

(5 Posts)
IShitGlitter Fri 08-Mar-19 16:41:14

me and my DH have big sweet tooths he was talking to a work colleague about food stuff and his colleague said put 4 pieces of galaxy chocolate in a frozen Yorkshire pudding and ping in the micro for 1 min.....

He came and told me I told him hes obviously having him on dont be daft. Well hes been out and bought galaxy and yorkshires well he made them. Holey shit they taste unreal all the chocolate melts and its like a little crunchy chocolate thing.

Honestly try it! I even know am being unreasonable it sounds rank but honestly WOW!

Armadillostoes Fri 08-Mar-19 16:42:56

It isn't surprising-they are basically made with pancake batter after all. Still a cool discovery though smile

Frecklesonmyarm Fri 08-Mar-19 16:43:04

We used to have jam on them.

Mum would make extra on a Sunday lunchtime and we would have them as a pudding after dinner that night. Proper lush.

Prefer it with home made ones though.

Eminybob Fri 08-Mar-19 16:53:34

As pp said, it’s basically a pancake, so no surprise.
I have my leftover Yorkshire’s at the end of the meal with lemon and sugar, or maple syrup (in fact I make sure I save one for this purpose)
Not tried it with chocolate but I will be now!

GreenThing Fri 08-Mar-19 16:58:48

Aunt Bessies used to sell them like that.

Frozen Yorkshire puddings with a chocolate sauce.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »