Talk

Advanced search

To think life is loads of effort?!

(9 Posts)
malificent7 Thu 07-Mar-19 20:01:38

Don't get me wrong...this is kind of tongue in cheek but life is such hard work. Im stusying for a degree and exams are tough. Did fab in first load of exams then flunked assignment.
Parenting is tough . Was a teavher begore and that was hard work.

Aibu to want to live on a beach and live on cocunuts and rum in the bahamas?!

malificent7 Thu 07-Mar-19 20:01:55

Teacher before even!

malificent7 Thu 07-Mar-19 20:02:39

Would have to live alone as people are hard work too!

malificent7 Thu 07-Mar-19 20:03:11

Basically im lazy!

Georgiemcgeorgeface Thu 07-Mar-19 20:18:05

Can I come? I'm really lazy. Well I want to be. But work, chores, house stuff and loads of boring shit responsibilities get in the way.

redastherose Thu 07-Mar-19 20:39:29

Yep happy to sign up for the beach, rum and coconuts 🥥 Life is ridiculously hard work at times.

lottielady Thu 07-Mar-19 20:42:22

Yup. I wake up sometimes and just think, ‘oh god, please can this day just leave me the fuck alone?’

And that’s after massively simplifying my life so I actually enjoy everything I do.

But...I just wake up some days and simply cannot be fagged blush

hazell42 Thu 07-Mar-19 21:06:04

Yes, life is hard sometimes, but I always comfort myself with the knowledge that it is better than the alternative.

warriorprincessandwidowed Thu 07-Mar-19 21:14:20

My husband died 74 days ago. I know your say this is light hearted but seriously be so proud of what you have done and greatful for what you have and grab life by the balls... or end up like me 35 and in limbo.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »