Talk

Advanced search

To think this monster lost the right to be a father..

(8 Posts)
Elderflower14 Wed 06-Mar-19 20:08:31

When he arranged to have acid thrown at his son. News - Worcester acid attack: Father jailed for strike on son, 3http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hereford-worcester-47446674 here Poor child kept shouting that it hurt.....

Elderflower14 Wed 06-Mar-19 20:09:33

That should have said to be called a father!

EbbandTheWanderingHearts Wed 06-Mar-19 20:30:10

YANBU! What kind of man has acid thrown over his own child? That poor boy having to grow up knowing his father did that to him. sad

thedisorganisedmum Wed 06-Mar-19 20:38:06

this is beyond anything. I cannot begin to comprehend how anyone could do something like that to a child, and your own on top of that.

Hope he rots forever in jail - some people simply cannot be rehabilitated if they are twisted enough to have committed these crimes in the first place. If there is something that wrong in you, it won't magically disappear.

Longdistance Wed 06-Mar-19 20:44:19

He should be taken off the BC ASAP, as well as given a stiff sentence.

thatwouldbeanecumenicalmatter Wed 06-Mar-19 20:49:02

Evil scum, all of them. How can anyone contemplate doing that to a small child! Poor little guy sad

Re: the 'father'/sperm donor, I find this similar in my mind to family annihilators, its very much about control to the extreme, seeing family members as possessions to be owned.

Awwlookatmybabyspider Wed 06-Mar-19 20:51:50

16 years 14 years 12 years AKA
8 years 7 years and 6 years.
Disgustingly lenient sentences.
I'd have gave them all at least 30 and that's me being ridiculously generous.

puppy23 Wed 06-Mar-19 21:01:19

100% he has, that poor boy

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: