Talk

Advanced search

To put dirty socks in DH’s pillow case?

(3 Posts)
AveAtqueVale Tue 05-Mar-19 23:15:06

His dirty socks, not just random ones. I’m so sick of picking them up off the floor. He knows where the washing basket is, and in fact manages to put the rest of his clothes in there. But not the socks. I’ve asked him not to do this until I’m blue in the face, I’ve left them there until he hoovers and has to pick them all up - at which point he does place them in the basket, so is evidently not physically incapable- but until he does that he just walks over them and around them
FOR DAYS. I’ve contemplated stringing them decoratively round the bedroom, but for now am taking great joy in stuffing them into his pillow case and seeing how long it takes him to notice. There are four pairs in there now - big boot socks as well. Surely he’ll start thinking it’s a bit lumpy soon?!

<Disclaimer: this is (mostly) lighthearted, and in general he does his fair share of housework. But I am SO SICK OF THE SODDING SOCKS.>

WineIsMyCarb Tue 05-Mar-19 23:16:00

YWNBU to choke him with them.
Not lighthearted in the least

grin

BertrandRussell Tue 05-Mar-19 23:16:50

Sorry, I can’t do lighthearted on threads like this. And, frankly, neither should you.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »