Advanced search

Online estate agents

(3 Posts)
FeckTheMagicDragon Tue 05-Mar-19 21:14:11

I’d like to know too as we are in exactly the same situation

Barmaid101 Tue 05-Mar-19 21:13:03

Bump

Barmaid101 Tue 05-Mar-19 15:12:53

I have no idea under what section to post in so apologies for posting in here.

My DH and I are landlords (unintentional due to a house move to another part of the country and wanting to ensure we were happy with the move in which we are)

We have just received notice from our tennants that they are moving out so now we want to get the house on the market. This is great news for us as we have been wanting to sell for a good two years but I never wanted to serve notice on the tennants and DH and I agreed that we would keep the house for as long as there were living there.

When it comes to selling we are now over 300 miles away so we have decided to use an online estate agent. Especially as my dad used one three years ago and it worked really well for him, but he cannot remember who he used.

So what I am looking for is recommendations for online estate agents and experiences with them.
My dad can possibly do viewings for us. But depending on price would be happy to have an agent do viewings etc.
Thanks

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »