Talk

Advanced search

To not feel guilty for cheating

(154 Posts)
pickletickled Sun 03-Mar-19 23:01:51

Are you seriously attempting to say it's in your Husbands best interest that you're cheating - because you are happy ergo so is he :0
If your infidelity would make him grateful then go tell him, be honest. See how he feels. Yeah, of course you won't because you know it's wrong.
Poor guy.
Oh in answer to your question - YES you are a terrible person.

Sparklesocks Sun 03-Mar-19 22:51:56

However you frame it you are still lying to your husband every single day. I wouldn’t be able to do the same to my DP so I can’t relate.

positivepixie Sun 03-Mar-19 22:51:52

Is this a joke? You've developed yourself a very twisted sense of morals to justify an affair that is likely to ruin another persons life. If you don't feel any guilt then do the decent thing, tell your husband and see if he is still happy that you're doing it before he finds out another way.

Imnotanaccidentaltourist Sun 03-Mar-19 22:40:07

If it's making me happy and therefore by extension making my husband happier too because I am? It's with one person, we are both very clear on what we want out of it and it's just lovely. I don't love my husband any less or any differently. I know it can't carry on for ever and that's ok too. My question is am I a terrible person for not feeling guilty but instead being happy and fulfilled by both things?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »