Talk

Advanced search

...to be utterly fed up of this holiday?

(6 Posts)
acatcalledjohn Sun 03-Mar-19 10:27:36

It was meant to be relaxing. But instead DP got diarrhoea on Friday evening leaving me to find a pharmacy to get some loperamide.

Saturday was mostly a write off, with me entertaining myself whilst DP rested and recovered.

Then the clock struck 4am today.

Fuck fuck fuckity fuck.

I've been sick 5 times, I'm down to just bile. I projectile vomited next to the bed and in the bathroom. What comes out of the back end is loose.

I feel dreadful. Utterly dreadful. And I know IANBU, but I feel sorry for myself. I just want my own bed and my creature comforts right now.

Hollowvictory Sun 03-Mar-19 10:28:59

Omg Yanbu you poor thing that is horrendous 💐

dementedpixie Sun 03-Mar-19 10:29:34

How long are you away for and where are you? What have you eaten? Could it be food poisoning? Hope you feel better soonflowers

acatcalledjohn Sun 03-Mar-19 12:32:12

Coming back on Tuesday. Just been to the clinic, diagnosed with acute gastro and been given a cocktail of antibiotics in a shot.

Bleurgh.

HomeMadeMadness Sun 03-Mar-19 13:04:05

Oh no! You poor thing! Hope dp is able to look after you a bit now!

acatcalledjohn Sun 03-Mar-19 20:24:26

He is, he's eating but still not right. I can't stomach food. I have a bread roll to take with my tablets, but other than that I am just drinking water and a sports energy drink.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »