Talk

Advanced search

To ask what you think this is?

(8 Posts)
Februaryblooms Sat 02-Mar-19 01:01:40

Posting for traffic, a little worried

I'm 32 weeks pregnant and have come out in a painful rash on my legs which comes and goes this past week. It feels like my calves and things are on fire. I have no known allergies so unsure what this is? Any ideas?

I do intend to have it checked out tomorrow, but panicking a bit in the interim sad

Aquamarine1029 Sat 02-Mar-19 01:16:27

Why don't you just call 111 and ask for assistance? confused

SurgeHopper Sat 02-Mar-19 01:17:01

Do you have any other unusual symptoms? Varicose veins?

Have you changed laundry powder?

IAmMeThisIsI Sat 02-Mar-19 01:55:07

It's itching on fire? Or really hot? Is it only on your legs?

Talkingfrog Sat 02-Mar-19 02:00:53

I had a rash on my arm when pregnant. It wasn't painful or itchy though. I had a blood test booked with the nurse 2 days later so showed her before we started. (she would have seen it anyway) She thought it wasnt serious, but got the doctor to look first incase he wanted extra bloods done. All was fine but I got given a skin cream (one my daughter has since been given for eczema).

Can you see a pharmacist, book an out of hours or phone 111.

I have taken dd to pharmacist a few times. One said to phone out of hours (infection in her nail) which I then did. When I explained they were happy to give an appointment.

cherryblossomgin Sat 02-Mar-19 02:04:46

It could be prickly heat you can get it at anytime of the year or contact dermatitis. Nivea gives me a rash all over my legs I get little red bumps and it's so itchy.

PregnantSea Sat 02-Mar-19 02:28:04

Pregnancy caused me to become very allergic to dust. The rashes came out of nowhere, I looked like a raspberry within 24 hours!

I went to the docs and got pregnancy safe antihistamines and creams. Always best to just go to the doctor for these things OP

Nothinglefttochoose Sat 02-Mar-19 05:47:00

Why are you asking Mumsnet? Go to the Dr.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »