Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to think the perfect travel buggy doesn't exist?!

(4 Posts)
inneedofaholidaybigtime Wed 27-Feb-19 13:54:55

I am looking for a small lightweight second buggy for travelling / car etc as my big travel system takes up too much space in the boot and is a pain to put up / down! However I would like something decent that's good to push and could potentially handle a bit of varied terrain (not just smooth pavements). Needs to be suitable for very tall people as well as average height people. Decent basket and easy to fold down small. Am I asking too much?! I am starting to think the perfect one is yet to be invented! Any recommendations much appreciated!

flamingofridays Wed 27-Feb-19 13:59:30

we have a hauck rapid 4.

not tiny folded but small enough. fits in the boot of my yaris.

really easy to fold up and down, you literally pull a handle to fold it down and you just flip it back up if that makes sense.

im 5ft 8/9 ish and its fine for me, dp is 6ft 2 and its fine for him too, the handle is adjustable.

its ok on rough terrain, wheels are a bit bigger than your normal buggy so it does ok.

NannyR Wed 27-Feb-19 14:04:38

The baby jogger city mini fits your criteria, very easy to fold up and I can get the double one in my skoda citigo boot with room for a couple of bags too. I think they do a GT version with a height adjustable handle.

Noodledoodledoo Wed 27-Feb-19 14:36:38

Agree City Mini - brilliant buggy. So is the double! Have one of each.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: