Talk

Advanced search

To want the floor to open up and swallow me?

(7 Posts)
Bottletopsx Mon 25-Feb-19 17:40:44

I took my 6 year old granddaughter to the loo in Mcdonalds. I waited at the wash basin while she had a wee. When we got back into the restaurant from nowhere she shouted at the top of her voice to a ton of people eating, "Grandma, why do grown ups have fur on their bottom?"

Lol

LellowYedbetter Mon 25-Feb-19 17:42:04

My son once shouted in McDonald’s “mum, how do you wee with no Willy?” He actually wanted to discuss it there and then ... with a table of teenage boys next to us.

Rtmhwales Mon 25-Feb-19 17:46:32

A little boy I used to nanny, about three years old so had to come into the loos with me in public, loudly explained while I was mid pee "You have fur on your privates!" Followed closely by "can I pet it?" I've never been more embarrassed in my life by the endlessly sniggering coming from the stalls adjacent to me or at the sinks.

OddBodsAndGladRags Mon 25-Feb-19 18:01:57

Took my youngest into the small cubicle with me when he was 3yrs old when we were out for a meal. When I was having a wee he was giving a loud running commentary on what I was doing and rather fascinated with my pretty knickers (Had nice undies on and not usual multi-pack M&S).

As we returned to our table, 2 ladies at lunch smiled at me and one said to her friend "And she's wearing pink lacey knickers today."
They'd been in the toilets and heard every word.

LordPickle Mon 25-Feb-19 18:20:39

I am dying for you OP. 😂😂😂

My DS is only 2 but I dread the day he humiliates me in such a way. I would never set foot in that McDonalds again!!!

JacktomyDaniel Mon 25-Feb-19 20:18:16

Me to the people outside “sorry! He takes ages!”
3 year old: “my wee was quick mummy. You did a poo”
Won’t be going there ever, ever again!

penisbeakers Tue 26-Feb-19 03:57:50

This needs more responses.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: