Talk

Advanced search

DD's Sleep 😫

(6 Posts)
Brightburn Mon 25-Feb-19 07:42:35

DD is 2.5 yo and since she was 8 weeks has slept 7pm-7am... We've been incredibly lucky!

These past 4/5 nights have been hell. She's been getting up every 15 mins crying her eyes out. Refusing to sleep. We've tried bringing her to our bed and the tough love. We tried a Gro Egg last night and eventhough she stayed in bed, she was crying on and off all night wanting to go downstairs.

We're exhausted and not sure why this sudden regression? She's been potty training lately so maybe it's the change of that? Any advice?

Tubbykins Mon 25-Feb-19 07:49:54

Teething big back molars?

my2bundles Mon 25-Feb-19 07:54:04

I agree could be molars maybe night terrors. Could be coming down with something. One of mine was a great sleeper untill she turned 3 then was up and down for a while, could be their stage of development and realsing they are a separate person and need comfort.

CycleWoman Mon 25-Feb-19 09:10:00

2year old here who has been sleeping well since one. Also awake every 20 mins all night for a few days and generally unsettled since Xmas. Back molars are the cause for us!

MRex Mon 25-Feb-19 09:11:40

Try anbesol liquid and ibuprofen tonight if it's teething.

Damntheman Mon 25-Feb-19 09:55:46

I'd also suspect the molars. 'Happily' my 2 year old has always been a no sleep soldier so I'm not noticing much of a difference.. :D

If it's night terrors you'll know as she'll be inconsolable and unreachable until she calms down. But 2-4 is prime night terror age unfortunately. It's heart breaking, my son still occasionally gets one at 5.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »