Talk

Advanced search

Night owls mystery night

(15 Posts)
JenMumma Mon 25-Feb-19 10:30:26

Get a torch and go back, actually d use the one on my phone and maybe record so I know I'm not going cuckoo xx

Justagirlwholovesaboy Mon 25-Feb-19 03:51:55

@felicityandwine op has vanished so go search the toolbox and &SneakyGremlins you check the rooms. I’ll be under the bed smile

SneakyGremlins Mon 25-Feb-19 03:48:30

I'm here too!

I'd check everyone is where they should be.

Justagirlwholovesaboy Mon 25-Feb-19 03:06:10

@felicityandwine thank god, I’m a wimp and can’t do this shit alone!

felicityandwine Mon 25-Feb-19 03:04:12

I’m in!
I’d run back to the toolbox and run something I could use to remove the slabs

Justagirlwholovesaboy Mon 25-Feb-19 03:03:34

Hide under my bed?

Thecatsout Mon 25-Feb-19 02:56:10

You try the door and it's locked.

You try it again and it isn't.

Caleb isn't in the bed but the tool box is left open under a workshop style thing. You grab it and find a screwdriver and run out to the loft and begun to unscrew the hinges. Its heavy but you manage to let it down without hurting yourself.

You could swear you could hear laughing, but the loft has wooden slabs nailed across it. Its a no go. What do you do now?

Justagirlwholovesaboy Mon 25-Feb-19 02:51:24

I’m going for calebs key, porcelain dolls freak me out!

Thecatsout Mon 25-Feb-19 02:45:38

So your house mates never seem to leave, but it is all silent in their rooms so you assume that they must be sleeping. The only problem is that you do not know where the key is.

There is a tool kit in Calebs room, (the 20 something extremely good looking man)

A key round Annie's neck (The young porcelain doll looking girl with long dark plaited hair with a penchant to wearing white.

Or the other room mates might have keys or you could try to call someone to see if they come in, but the phone line is very crackly. What do you do?

Justagirlwholovesaboy Mon 25-Feb-19 02:39:24

I would sneak a peak into the loft when the house was empty

Thecatsout Mon 25-Feb-19 02:16:28

So you live with flatmates, in a very very old house. Also the loft hatches lock has been used recently. You can tell by the disturbed dust on it. You could talk to them about it or you could do something else entirely or ..... You could do something else. What do you do?

Info points

. The house is thousands of years old
. There is often bumps and creaks in the night
. Your flatmates have been living here since, well for as long as you can remember.

Do you feel suspicious with your housemates? What do you want to know about them or the house?

FelicityBeedle Mon 25-Feb-19 02:08:28

Sounds good

Justagirlwholovesaboy Mon 25-Feb-19 01:51:02

Fellow insomniac here ready to go!

JenMumma Mon 25-Feb-19 01:50:05

I'm in ! 🙂⭐️

Thecatsout Sun 24-Feb-19 23:38:59

Hi all

Being an anxious insomnia sufferer I thought for those out there in the same boat, would you like to possibly do an interactive murder mystery style/type thing.

I say a scenario, you say what you'd do, I reply with the next scenario. You can work together as a team to get a majority vote if needed!

If you would like this to happen and to participate, just comment below!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »