Talk

Advanced search

Fuck it

(10 Posts)
TheoriginalLEM Sun 24-Feb-19 16:57:53

My work place is in a state of flux. We are overworked and stressed.....fuck it, it'l sort itself out or I'll get fucked off and leave.

What do you need to chuck in the fuck it bucket?

wigglypiggly Sun 24-Feb-19 17:01:02

Sometimes it's just not worth the effort anymore, if you dont enjoy the job, you are not interested in your colleagues or the company and jts all just become a boring chore,then its time to go.

stevie69 Sun 24-Feb-19 17:02:31

The menopause!

TheoriginalLEM Sun 24-Feb-19 18:02:34

Wiggly you are so right! I am stuck there for another 18 months thpigh so in the mean time - fuck it.

Oh and yeah. The menopause can fuck RIGHT off

Overtheborder Sun 24-Feb-19 18:03:58

Work for me too.

I've a self cert in right now so am due back on Thursday.

I hate the thought of it.

ChippingIn Sun 24-Feb-19 18:06:31

Lem. Sorry to hear work is shit.

If I started throwing things in your Fuck It Bucket it would over flow!!

... having absolutely NO fucking energy is making pretty much every bloody thing too bloody hard.

I hope other things are ok with you 😊🌷

PinkBuffalo Sun 24-Feb-19 18:09:59

Sorry to hear that Lem
My work place is an absolute shit show and I can't se it getting any better. Been there over 10 years but can see myself becoming quite ill with the stress now.
Feel like they're all out to get me (management & higher I mean, luckily my actual colleagues are brill)

itsbritneybiatches Sun 24-Feb-19 18:10:06

The csa.

The arrears my exh owes.

They have said he can pay it off over 25 years.

I wish they did mortgages lol

Hiddenaspie1973 Sun 24-Feb-19 18:15:11

Work. I'd been there 4 months when they started mentioning "process mapping" "change of manager and location" confused
We're not trained to do our finance role so they don't even know what we do. We barely know but somehow manage to pay people weekly and do financial assessments. It's so hard doing a job that nobody knows how to do.
But I need money so can't just leave.
Relationships and motherhood. Minefield.

itsbritneybiatches Sun 24-Feb-19 18:54:13

Hidden we
May work in the same place!

I'm supporting our customer services because they do so much over and above what they should! We no training confused

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: