Talk

Advanced search

Confessions

(19 Posts)
Lirara Fri 22-Feb-19 22:37:29

Badly want to shag my (married) colleague. Not sure if reciprocated and even if it was I would never do it. But sweet Jesus. Am I just sexually frustrated?! He’s a beautiful man

Help please

GreatDuckCookery6211 Fri 22-Feb-19 22:40:03

Get to bed.

Sparklingbrook Fri 22-Feb-19 22:41:18

YABU

eastie1122 Fri 22-Feb-19 22:41:28

As greatduck said

AnyFucker Fri 22-Feb-19 22:41:34

2 paracetamol and a pint of water

DorothyZbornak Fri 22-Feb-19 22:41:56

Would happily shag the arse (literally, it's amazing) off a hot Polish man who works in my local Aldi grin

Lirara Fri 22-Feb-19 22:42:08

Point taken, am drunk <hic>

Lirara Fri 22-Feb-19 22:43:55

Thank you Dorothy! Currently single and never felt as, um, creepy about this before towards someone. I’m only 26 so hardly over the hill - really do fancy him though, purely that. Not a one night stand sort of girl and it’s frustrating having to go through the dating rigamarole

Harrykanesrightsock Fri 22-Feb-19 22:49:18

He’s my husband. We spend birthdays and Christmas and family days together. We have or have planned children. We cook dinner together and laugh at the same shit tv programmes. I see him at his worst. You see him at his best.

Don’t be that women.

Lirara Fri 22-Feb-19 22:51:30

I’m not going to! Light hearted. Sorry.

Lirara Fri 22-Feb-19 22:52:22

Fyi I would never in a million years do it - it’s desoicable and I have been hit on by guys in relationships before - always give them a wide berth, step quickly away and feel sick

AnyFucker Fri 22-Feb-19 22:54:31

But you came on here wanting to talk about it. Keeping it real. Keeping it alive.

Pissed texting...that's the next step.

Lirara Fri 22-Feb-19 22:57:06

AF: it really won’t be. I would never do something like that confused With respect you don’t know me and I’m venting to an anonymous crowd.

Santaclarita Fri 22-Feb-19 23:10:33

She's just ranting guys. Chill out. Have any of you ever expressed desire to shag tom hardy/Chris hemsworth/had a fleeting crush on a boss? It happens, she's human, doesn't mean we act on it.

GreatDuckCookery6211 Fri 22-Feb-19 23:17:16

Nah it’s not the same as fancying Tom Hardy. She works with this guy. There’s every chance she could end up shagging him if the guys a wrong un.

Best not to encourage her.

Santaclarita Fri 22-Feb-19 23:25:10

What about crushes on colleagues then? I've had a crush on a colleague before, never bothered doing anything about it and got over it. Could easily happen for her too.

As long as she doesn't do anything, how is she a bad person? No flirting, no shagging, what's the problem?

BrizzleMint Fri 22-Feb-19 23:34:27

I think it's past your bedtime, school starts again on Monday.

DorothyZbornak Fri 22-Feb-19 23:53:16

I REALLY think the OP was being light-hearted.

I'm not ACTUALLY going to shag Aldi hottie either! DH might have something to say about it for starters, although I think he's a bit keen on the Latvian lady who works in the corner shop grin

Blackcherrylatte Sat 23-Feb-19 07:14:06

There's nothing wrong with wanting to have sex with people you fancy, if people are in relationships then you just don't do it do you.
I fancied a guy at work too once. Nothing happened he was happily married, I'm sure he thought I was a weird creep!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »